Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Quick Update

So this is going to be a quick update and then we'll get back to the birth story in a minute.

This morning off the coast of Diaperville a Poonami was sighted. It did extensive damage to both the sleeper, blanket, and the will of the people.
The hazmat team has been called, but one of the members was overheard saying, "uhuh, not me. That's nasty."

OMG this kid just had the biggest blowout I've ever had the misfortune of seeing. I mean she was sleeping happily minding her own business when I overheard a loud "brakkkkthhbitttt". I looked at Mommy and said, "uh, oh".
Then with a slight of hand skill even Houdini would have been impressed by, I spun the little one around so the business end was facing Mommy. This didn't go unnoticed, but was quickly overshadowed by what Mommy found waiting for her under just a few cm of cloth.

The wife looked at me with a very serious expression and said, "Bath. Now."

The Mom briefly contemplated just tossing out the sleeper, and if in fact it wasn't so warm and fit so well I would have agreed, but instead it is being salvaged as we speak.

Sadly, I can't say I'll ever be able to eat butterscotch pudding again.

HikerDad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha....

"and then God put ODOR in the poo"