Thursday, March 08, 2007

It's not JUST gas...

Today was a big day for me. Super Dad got Isabella to smile today. I'm not talking gas smiles either.

How do I know it wasn't just gas? We were in the computer room and Dad had her on his lap. (in the "on the computer" lap position; one leg crossed and up on the other leg, which makes a perfect spot to hold baby, thanks Grandma!!) So Dad had her looking up at him and she was cooing and happy, then out of the blue he starts tickling her sides and making a goofy noise.

She started to smile, and squirm. The more he tickled the more she smiled and squirmed..I couldn't believe it!! She was smiling... a big goofy, happy smile!!

(of course the minute he stopped so I could get the camera, she stopped laughing, and wouldn't do it again)

She has changed so much just in the past week and 3 days since she has been born.

I just can't take it all in, it's all so beautiful.

Everything about her is beautiful, and today, I don't know how, but it just got better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"You've only just begun"
:)