Sunday, October 22, 2006

WHAT????? 21 WEEKS?????

Today was my first official panic day.

I rechecked how many weeks I was along, now that we know a better due date. I assumed I was around 18 weeks. Oh no... redo the math, I am 21 weeks along. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

I had just begun to mentally prepare myself for the halfway mark, and within minutes I not only reached the halfway point, I passed it! AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

It was amazing, the baby grew from 5 to 7 inches in moments!

So I panicked! I looked at super dad-2-B and said "WE ARE NOT READY!!" I haven't picked out anything!! the car seat, the co-sleeper, the diapers, the breast pump (a very important item!), the stroller, which sling I want, the diaper bag!!!!

Super dad-2-B calmly said, "we have plenty of time" then sat me down, let me fret and search through some books, some reports, and decided on the car seat after some talk with super dad-2-B.

I also talked to a good friend and she suggested which sling I should use, and I told her, that's PERFECT!! She even said she would buy it as a gift for me, WHAT A GREAT FRIEND!!

so.. there is still some panic, but I think we are doing better. I say "we" but I mean, "me"! Super dad-2-B spent today cooking stuff for baby, and things easy to cook when baby gets here, as well as getting his shop ready to make the best bassinet ever.

I feel good, except McPickle decided to set up camp in my right hip, and I think he's playing jump rope with one of my nerves. So I step, then stop, step then stop. Super dad-2-B thinks it's hilarious. *sigh*

Time for bed

No comments: