Monday, January 22, 2007

a big help

My sister came over this past weekend and WOW was she a HUGE help!

Our task was to get the basement ready to hold more storage from the upstairs closet in the spare 'oom. This closet was an unorganized "chuck it" area, that is now going to hold baby storage/clothes/stuff/etc. You get the idea.

She was awesome I stood there beside her and pointed and she lifted, then we worked on where this tub should go, where that tub should go.. I cannot express how thankful I am she was here.

She has mentioned how sore she is, and that she is going to punish me for it. but, ahhh, she forgets how much we helped with her kid.. so WE'RE EVEN SIS!!!

but, I don't think she'll forgive me for the spiders!

Super dad-2-be got some shelves up in the shed so we could take some more things out there!

The hard part now is the sorting, and reorganizing of boxes so they fit back into the basement!

I also picked up my rocking chair. Very excited. The first thing I did was put the blanket I made for baby on the back. It looks like it belongs. Super dad-2-be reminds me, "You got a sewing maching for christmas so you can make a cushion for it!"

oooohh, that means shopping at JoAnn's!

time for a nap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard about the tub of yarn.... STAY AWAY FROM JOANN FABRICS!

Anonymous said...

CROCHET a rocker cushion instead... lol... make granny squares to size and attach 6 of them together... lol