Tuesday, January 16, 2007

33 weeks

Thank you so much to all who saw and appreciated the picture of super-dad-2-b and I in front of our Christmas tree!

Today was another doctor appointment. I lost 4 lbs. I don't know how.. but I did. The doctor says its allright as long as I am still eating a good balanced diet. (does Ben balance Jerry out?)
Total weight gain so far: 12 lbs.
33 weeks: feeling fine. baby likes to camp out in my hip and make my leg go numb, VERY active baby!
cravings: Oranges, orange juice (I can finish off a gallon in 2 days)
still NO NAMES!!!!

Thursday is our last baby class. I am a little sad. Happy to be getting our Thursdays back though.

My mom and sister have been offering to come up and help work on the house. Oh, am I going to have a list or two for them!

We figured out the cause of our "global warming meltdown" the other day. I apparently am needing to "nest" and haven't been able to. But this past weekend we got a lot done, and my 'nest' has a few more feathers in it.

Time for bed.
-the mom-2-b

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hello Mama-2-b,

I am kind of sad it was our last class tonight too, but happy to not have to rush off somewhere every Thursday! It's neat to think we'll all get to see each other's babies when we see each other again! I'm not sure if you can get to my blog from this comment, email me if you can't! I'm going to link to yours! :)

Liz, from class!