Monday, July 03, 2006

Whoa Baby

Wow,

So um, peed on a stick, two lines. yep, I'm pregnant. We have been trying for 6 months. I got so impatient as to call the doctor and set up an appointment for infertility testing. I also called the insurance company to make sure that they paid for that type of thing. (which they didn't) bastards.

I tried all day yesterday and today to find a "pregnancy online journal template," but nothin. So my wonderful husband set this up today. We officially have known for over a day now, and it still isn't real.

I actually peed on the stick yesterday, Sunday. Another wonderful idea by the husband. He said that we should test on Sunday when we are both home so we can absob it and enjoy it if it was positive. I said I could wait till Monday, but then he would be going to work and then leaving me to pass out all alone.

Well, I really wanted this blog to write down what i was feeling and the things that were going on because I know I WILL not remember.

My Hubby voice recorded the moment when we looked and found out. All he said was OH MY GOD, I said, absolutely nothing. As predicted. I always clam up under big moments like that.

I am feeling a little unsure about my weight. I am actually VERY dissapointed that I am not thinner so I can see the cute baby pooch that you get around 4, 5, 6 months or so. but, oh well. My weight hopefully will not be a bigger issue down the line. I did weigh myself 6-3-06. 219 pounds. We really need to measure my waist too, see if the inches make a difference.

One of these blogs I'll have to figure out what day we actually conceived. *sigh*

was awake from 330 until 530 last night, I think my mind was really wandering.

well, I'm hungry.

No comments: