Friday, July 14, 2006

home

I knew I wanted to write something in my blog today, but I can't remember what it was.
Oh well, I am sure I can fill it with random musings anyway.

After we told hubby's sister on Monday she wrote us the greatest poem.
First you have to know the precursor: My maiden name: Dierkens His last name: McLeod



What do you get when you mix a Dierkens with a McLeod? A BABY McPICKLE!

Baby McPickle Recipe



Start with Egg of Dierkens

(Rhymes with Gerkins)

Mix with seed of McLeod

Add a jigger of piss and vinegar

Followed by equal parts honey and bees

Then Stir, but don't shake (for goodness sake)

Wait Nine Months for the yolk to break.

Then do a Galiec dance without your pants,

and pass the little McPickle, please.



Oh, pass little McPickle, please!

(copyright Maria McLeod 2006)

so.. Little McPickle is doing well. 4 and a half cm. alot of fuss for a such a tiny thing.

No comments: