Thursday, July 06, 2006

doctor,doctor, give me the news

yesterday I peed in a cup at the doctors office, pretty much the same as peeing on a stick, but there is alot more paper towel involved.
But, the test came back positive... I AM PREGNANT!!!

( I already knew that)

did I tell you we went out for dinner on Sunday (the night we found out?)
yep, went to Lonestar. I was really in the mood for barbeque. I got ribs and chicken.. the ribs.. great.. chicken.. not so great.

So then monday the hubby had to work. I was home by myself and had a lot of time to think about stuff.

sleeping has been hard. well, really the fact that my back is killing me. OH MY GOSH!! and I am itching nonstop!!! i can't stand it! the hubby is going out of his mind with my itching at night. He keeps yelling at me to STOP!! STOP!!!

So, anyway, yesterday I stopped at the doc's office on the way home from work. (rode my bike)(it's 4 miles total, there and back) SO.. I stopped asked them if i could pee in a cup.. they said yep!

then I made an appt. for today to talk to the doc about meds and stuff. and she said i should stop everythting, well, little did she know I stopped taking them when i found out i was pregnant!

so to recap.. just because I am confused...

Monday June 26, 2006
  • took a pee test, it was negative
Sunday July 2, 2006
  • took a pee test, it was POSITIVE, slept HORRIBLE
  • went out to eat at Lonestar to celebrate
  • had bbq ribs (only ate half)
Monday july 3, 2006
  • hubby went to work, i was home alone thinkin, slept HORRIBLE
Tuesday, July 4 2006
  • told mom, mom's husband, sister and neice I was pregnant
  • had to lie and tell them I had some neice stuff to give them to get them to stop by
  • slept okay
Wednesday July 5 2006
  • stopped at the doctors and peed in a cup, IT WAS POSITIVE
  • went out to eat with some friends (a local steakhouse)
  • had bbq ribs again (me thinks I see a pattern)
Thursday july 6, 2006
  • went to doctor, talked about taking no meds
  • went for a bike ride
  • baby had his first live concert in the park
yeah, tonight on our bike ride we were out and heard some music, followed it.. and there in the park was a live concert.. so we sat and listened... and realized.. this is the baby's first live concert! hubby asked if the baby liked it.. then thought.. wait, it doesn't have ears yet. I said, it's YOUR kid, it'll definately like this weird stuff.

well, time for bed

No comments: