Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Snow Days

I have had 2 snow days in a row... that means 2 free days to play with my wonderful Bella.

Working is something I always expected to do, but now I look at it as something I don't WANT to do. It makes me sad to think I have to pay someone to play with my daughter when I would give anything to be able to do it for free.

Anyway, today was fun. I got to have her to myself... Daddy had to go to work.
We had pancakes for breakfast. Isabella signed pancake, it was so cool. I have been giving her choices. I show her the food, sign it, then let her choose it by touch. After doing this about 20 times, she ate a bite of her applesauce, then looked at me and signed pancake. I was so excited. She totally got the concept of making a choice. Well, maybe not that complex of a thought, but she decided she had enough of her applesauce and wanted her pancake. So, she signed it!

Our friend Amber has suggested a blog for us to mutually post ideas and thoughts about raising our children and its not a bad idea.

We also want to do a blog or join a forum that has baby food idea/recipes.

I have to get to bed because I have to go to a stupid job tomorrow. A job I really don't enjoy much anymore because I spend so much of my day wanting to be home with Isabella.

Good night world

No comments: