Thursday, January 24, 2008

dinner menu

so for dinner today Isabella had some of my homemade soup. I put a couple bags of frozen broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots together with some broth I had left from a previous dinner of steamed broccoli.
Then I added a couple of basil/oregano/parsley dehydrated tomatoes we made for just such an occasion. I put it into our magic bullet and it came out perfect!
and for a fruit she had some applesauce I added some blackberry juice to.

Isabella is becoming such a daredevil. She climbs up on this pink car/thing and then tries to stand on the seat.

OH and she is starting this gagging thing.. she is gagging herself with her own fingers.. she does it until she brings something up. She finally stopped tonight after I trained her not to do it.

she signed eat for wanting to eat.... and more.. and she signed daddy today, for the first time with a purpose.

until later-

No comments: