Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Little things

So it's my turn to Blog something.
The wife has been hoping I'd blog for a while now so here it goes.
Now where to start.

I haven't read many of the wife's blogs. I did that on purposes so I wouldn't feel like I needed to answer hers or worry about making sure I wrote something different, so if I cover something she's already talked about I apologize.

When we got married we talked about starting our family in two years so we are a year off, but I think that's pretty good.
Truthfully I had hoped to feel like we were in a more stable situation financially. It's not like I wanted to have a six figure salary, but I would have liked to be out of this rental home. Then again if I did we might have never had children.

So here we are, expecting our first child, baby, kid, little one, etc.
For me things are a lot different then they are for her. I know she is pregnant, I can see it, I hear her make comments about it. But for me my realization of her pregnancy comes in waves. First there was the pee stick, the first Dr. appointment, then the heartbeat. I don't feel it like she does. For her every moments she pregnant, every time she turns around something reminds her of it..
So strange.

Anyway.. that's my start. I know it's not very good, but I'm tired and I just figured I'd get something down so I'd be more apt to write more later.

-HikerDad

No comments: