Thursday, January 15, 2009

ultrasound 2

It has been a couple of months... as much has happened.

Christmas was wonderful. We got to stay home. I think that was the best gift of all, being able to stay here and family came to see us.. I was overjoyed!
We had a relaxing Saturday with my family, then on Sunday SuperDad's family came over, and that was perfect as well!

January has proved to be a fast month. We are in the home stretch for baby 2 to get here. I was VERY excited for Isabella's birth, but for baby 2 it has been more fun. I don't know if that makes sense...In our new house we have 3 bedrooms, one is ours, another is the girls' and the third is the office. So I was able to decorate a room.. a real space for Isabella and her sister to be in together. It is going to be awesome.
We repainted a dresser that was Patrick's when he was a child, and we are covering my twin bed that I had as a child with fabric on the head and foot board. Then the crib and the shelving unit are in the room and it is just perfect!!!!
I would like to do some final touches, like put up a couple shelves, or decorations, but that of course isn't as important as making sure we have clothes, diapers, wipes, etc. BUT I am wishing I had the crib set that I got the inspiration for the room's colors from.
http://www.kidslineinc.com/products/infant/bunny_meadows.php


We are having a TERRIBLE time agreeing on a name.. I instantly KNEW when I heard Isabella.. with baby 2.. nothing is clicking. I really want to name her from my side of the family, but nothing is reaching out and GRABBING me.

so.. today I had ultrasound #2. The doctor was concerned that the baby was too big. I think the measurements are just a bunch of crap. The midwives were concerned about the same thing with Isabella and she came out perfect! 7 lb. even. I was a little baby, so was Patrick, yes, baby #2 may be a little bigger, but seriously. The ultrasound was 1 lb and a half off with Bella, the technician even said that they could be a pound over or a pound under. Either way, who cares, everything looked good! The technician said that she looks to be about 71/2 lbs right now.. so by the time my due date comes around.. will be about 8...81/2 lbs. We'll see how accurate they are! :)

I will try to keep up more with this now that we are getting more on a regular schedule. But once the baby comes.. all hell will break loose.... HA HA HA!

No comments: