Thursday, May 31, 2007

to err is human

well,
I said I was going to blog everyday. I said I was going to write in her journal everyday. hmm... I'm only human.

Her dad keeps bugging me about writing in her journal. I'm doing the best I can.

Bella really is a good girl. Her cries for food are almost non-existent. Don't get me wrong, she does cry, just not alot or loud. I can see her signs that mean she is hungry so she doesn't ever really get to the crying part. Being wet, having a wet diaper doesn't really bug her that much so, no crying about that.

This past Friday May 26th was a great day. Its the day she started sleeping through the night. She was sleeping REALLY well before, but now she goes to bed at 10:00 then is up at 6:00! We are so blessed!

I truly believe in giving your children routines, so our bedtime routine is bath, boob, bed. It seems to be working well. I sometime soon want to include book in there, but not yet.

I have my stroller now, and it is wonderful. We just went for a walk this morning. (7 am) The weather is good, the sunlight is just right, and its a good mommy/Bella time. It is 8:30 am and she is back to sleep. The stroller is so new she doesn't fall asleep in it yet. So, she was awake for our walk and talking to the trees the whole time.

Our vegetable plants are doing well. So far everything has sprouted. Beans, tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, peppers.

I hope today will be a good day, so far its wonderful just to be with my little girl.


-the mom

No comments: