Tuesday, August 22, 2006

who else

so, we told my grandma, I am expecting phone calls any minute. I knew once we told her, the proverbial "ball" was rolling. I found out that a cousin is pregnant too, with her second. so I should call and say congrats.

We told my Aunt, my mom's sister, she seemed happy.

My brother-in-law got engaged. SO that's exciting.

How am I? Very good. Cold. I know, believe it or not, I am cold all the time. My hands and feet, freezing. If you knew me, you would know that I am NEVER cold. Normally, I would wear sandals in the snow. It's so weird. My husband just smiles, then comes and hugs me to try to warm me up.

*sigh*

Damn kid.

I have to be careful saying that all the time now. People will think I'm some hateful person who doesn't appreciate being pregnant. I am.... really.

OH yeah, that's another thing. I am SO goofy.

Last night driving around town, the windows were down, so I just started whistling at the hot chicks on the corner cause hubby was driving. He was mortified.
It rocked.

No comments: